If you are located in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. We are the data controller for our Services. We process Personal Information it collects through our Services for our legitimate business purposes, for example to fulfill any requests you may make in connection with your submission of Personal Information, to monitor and improve the quality of our Services, and to protect and defend our rights, property or safety or that of our clients and other users of the Services. You may contact us to inquire about your Personal Information, ask questions, or take actions on the following:
- Request access to your Personal Information, including reasons for holding it and parties it may be disclosed to.
- Ask us to change/correct any of your Personal Information.
- Ask us to delete any of your Personal Information.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- Express concerns you may have about our use of your Personal Information.
To exercise your rights under this policy or if you have a complaint, please send us a request using the “Contact Information,” section below. If you are located in the European Union, you may also contact the Data Protection Authority (DPA) for your country regarding a complaint.